- Students must be currently enrolled in a CHED-accredited school.
- Each group can have a maximum of five (5) members. All group members need to come from the same school.
- Each member is encouraged to sign up on Freelancer.com.
- Groups looking to join the competition will have to submit via the Sign Up form:
- A brief write up providing the profile of the team members including Github (or similar) references showing capability through past projects;
- A short 2-minute video, uploaded on YouTube, outlining their hackathon pitch in line with the event theme.
- A maximum of 10 teams will be selected by the organizing committee, consisting of Freelancer.com senior engineers and staff, to compete in the event; 2 alternate teams will also be identified in case some of the selected teams decide to pull out of the event
- Deadline for submission of entries will be on March 10, 2017.
- Selected and alternate teams will be notified via email by March 15, 2017.
- The Hackathon will run from March 31, 10AM to April 1, 3PM, at the Freelancer Office in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
- Teams must submit a 2-minute video by April 1, 4pm presenting their completed project, which should include a demo of the working project.
- The judges will have approximately one hour to decide on the winners. The judges may reserve the right to ask for further demos and clarifications from the participants.
- In case there is a tie, the winners will split the prize money.
- Winners will be announced on the same day at 5pm.
- Relevance/Practicality - 30%
- Innovation/Creativity -20%
- Production-worthiness - 20%
- Design - 20%
- Presentation - 10%
- 1st Prize - P50,000
- 2nd Prize - P30,000
- 3rd Prize - P20,000
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.